visit many interesting sights unique to this location including the 1612 church, learn and see the past and present mayan culture and see breathtaking views
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in Panajachel or at the Tzanyuyu dock area.
- See Solola is the best indigenous market near Lake Atitlan
- Visit the local government office, and the indigenous mayor's office
- Learn about the Mayan calendar and the unique base 20 Mayan counting system
- Drive through maize and terraced vegetable fields, coffee fields, old growth forest, and into the cloud forest
- Visit a sacred Mayan site with the chance to witness a Fire Cleansing Ceremony
- Drive into the countryside to visit the small mountain village of Conception and its beautifully maintained church built in 1612
- Learn about the confradia systems and why they are important to the people of Guatemala.
- Transportation and guide to each of the locations listed in the tour.
- Museum entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
Select participants and date