London: Soho Pubs Private Walking Tour
- Discover some of the area’s most interesting and historic pubs
- Sample some local brews and absorb the magnetic atmosphere that has continually drawn people into Soho for decades
- Enjoy a private tailor-made experience designed to fit your specific needs
Meander the backstreets, alleyways, and courtyards of Soho as you visit 5 of the most vibrant and historic pubs. Enjoy the character of a traditional boozer as you hear stories about Soho’s fascinating history and the famous figures, including writers, political leaders, entrepreneurs, and gangsters who helped create the much loved Soho of today.
Sample some of the finest beers and ales that the capital city has to offer and rub shoulders with locals and tourists alike in typical London fashion. Absorb the atmosphere of probably the most cosmopolitan neighborhood of London where there is never a dull moment.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance to venues
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at 3:00 PM outside Piccadilly Circus Tube Station next to Boots Chemist in Piccadilly Circus. If you are coming by London Underground, take EXIT 1 from Piccadilly Circus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• It is recommended that if you look under 25 years of age you should bring photo ID