Discover the charms of Plovdiv's old town on a tour from Sofia. Discover architectural treasures that make this city such a popular destination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
At the rear of Alexander Nevski Cathedral, directly in front of the restaurant La CattedraleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for the cobbled streets of Plovdiv's old town.
- Audio guide in Spanish and Italian is 5 Euro per person. The tour in Spanish is every Friday at 5 Euro per person.
- Hotel pick up available at the price of €5 per group (must be requested in advance).
- Hotel drop-off is available at the price of €5 per group (must be requested in advance).