Discover historic Sofia on this walking tour in the centre of Bulgaria's capital. Learn about the long history of this busy city since the Thracians. Visit the St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, and see the city's unique buildings and religious architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian, Turkish, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Learn about the long history of Sofia's city centre
- See the frescoes of St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- Shop in the boutiques of Vitosha Street
- Discover the remains of the ancient fortress walls preserved in the subway
- Guide assistance
- Entrance to St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- If there are more than 2 people in one booking, the price is lower. Please contact us for more information.