Join a once-in-a-lifetime whale watching experience on a RIB boat. Head out to sea to witness Orcas and Humpback whales, who travel to Skjervoy every winter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at 9:30 AM at the main entrance of the Coop Extra supermarket in Skjervøy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- If you are staying in Tromso, you can either rent a car and drive (3.5 hours to Skjervoy), catch the Hurtigruten Coastal Steamer (4 hours), or catch the Hurtigboat public speed boat (2 hours). It is recommended that you travel to Skjervoy the day before the excursion