Get ready for a splash as you explore Stockholm Archipelago on a family-friendly, private kayaking tour. Familiarise yourself with the basic techniques and paddle around the picturesque islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor shop. The nearest bus stop is called "Engarn" and is located about 100m away from the kayak center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- Quick-dry clothing
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine so please have appropriate outdoor clothes.
- You need to speak and understand English to follow safety briefing and instructions.