Have an unforgettable kayaking experience and watch the sunset over the Stockholm archipelago. Glide over the serene waters, take in the surrounding nature, and unwind on this guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet at Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor 5 to 10 minutes before the activity starts. The nearest bus stop is called "Engarn" and it's located about 100 meters away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
- Change of clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Wear clothes according to the weather forecast (and take the rain jacket in any case)