This well-preserved and historical city of Skagway tour is an audio experience teaching you about the town's Gold Rush days. You will also encounter historical buildings such as the iconic Red Onion Saloon and the incredible Historic Moore Homestead.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park Visitor Center, 291 Broadway, Skagway, AK 99840, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing
- This is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you
- This tour is only available in English
- Please download the audio file before you start your journey