Sitges and Garraf Special Scooter Tour
From $485 $388 Save up to 20% Per group up to 2Book now
- Discover the popular resort of Sitges by Vespa
- Explore Garraf Natural Park in the Catalan coastal uplands
- Enjoy a walk through the old town of Sitges
Discover the gay-friendly city of Sitges, famous for its film festival and carnival, its beaches, nightspots, and historical sites.
Ride your Vespa along the beach to Garraf Natural Park, enjoying the fresh sea air and admiring the breathtaking views. Stop for a picnic lunch as well.
Before you start out, your guide will provide a briefing about the sites on the itinerary and ask about any additional spots you’d like to see as well.
On the tour you’ll drive by the Botigues de Sitges, ride along the scenic road to Garraf Natural Park, stop in the small country village of Olivella, and enjoy a picnic.
Also included on the itinerary are visits to a Buddhist monastery, to Sitges, and to Casa Bacardi. Take a walk through the old town in Sitges.
- Personal Guide
- 2 helmets
- Double locks
- Basic Insurance
The tour operator office is located near the Sagrada Familia, at Pasaje Simó, 24. Please contact the operator with any questions before or after booking.
• The price is per Vespa and not per person. One Vespa fits a maximum of 2 people
• Previous experience with a Vespa, an international driver's license, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) are required to take part
• Please note that there is a required security deposit of €300 per Vespa. This deposit will be voided once the Vespas are returned at the end of the tour
• Opening times
Product ID: 40364