Sintra: National Palace of Sintra Fast Track Ticket
- Explore the thousand year-old history of the National Palace of Sintra
- Marvel at the best-preserved medieval royal palace in Portugal
- Walk in the footsteps of Portuguese royals
- Visit one of the most important and historical monuments of Portugal, right in the heart of Sintra
- Admire the Manueline and Mudejar architecture and water features of the courtyards
Marvel at how later extensions made use of the natural landscape as you admire the Manueline and Mudejar designs of the interior courtyards and discover windows with surmounted arches and walls covered in glazed tiles of geometric patterns.
- Entry ticket to the National Palace of Sintra
- Audio guide
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
National Palace of Sintra, Largo Rainha Dona Amélia, 2710-616 Sintra. How to reach the National Palace of Sintra by car: • If driving to Sintra, take the IC19 (from Lisbon), IC30 (from Mafra) or EN9 (turning off the A5 motorway to Cascais). GPS Coordinates: 38º 47’ 50.50” N 9º 23’ 25.87” W. By public transport from Lisbon: • Take the train (Cambios de Portugal). Sintra Line Departure stations: Estação do Oriente, Estação do Rossio / Estação de Entrecampos. • Take the bus (Scotturb) from Sintra Train Station (Scotturb). Buses No. 434 and 435 run from the railway station to the National Palace of Sintra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tickets are valid until 31st December 2020.