Spend the day exploring the city of Sintra and its medieval castle with an expert historian. Learn about the tales and legends that surround this fascinating site as wander around and retrace the steps of history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be at the entrance of a public garden. In the tiles on the left side of the gate you will read "Parque da Liberdade" and on the right side other tiles with "Património da Câmara Municipal de Sintra". Miguel Boim will be by one of those tile plates. Volta Duche 60, 2710-631 Sintra, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Making noise
Know before you go
- Booking needed at least 72 hours before the desired date (this activity happens inside a natural park and there are legal procedures involving the authorities that are needed)
- This walk is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This walk is not recommended for people with cardiac conditions
- Since it is in the mountains you will find ups and downs in the route