This is a very special program combining the best of the renown UNESCO World Heritage landscape of Sintra in just one day. An opportunity to enjoy 4WD tracks in the hills and to visit iconic places.
What to Expect
The tour begins with a pick up at your hotel on the Estoril Coast and a briefing of what is expecting you for the journey. Then you will be taken to the Sintra Mountain to enjoy breathtaking views of the Coast and the Ocean. Stop at the western most point of continental Europe: Cabo da Roca. Then have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon you will have free time at Sintra historical city center for a visit followed by a visit to the Pena Palace, a fairy tale place with astonishing views. The journey ends with the return at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Dress code is smart casual
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Minimum numbers apply.