Join a small-group guided walking tour of Sintra and get an insider's view of this mystical and magical village. Marvel at the Quinta Regaleira, and try the local pastry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please meet your tour guide outside the Sintra train station front of restaurant Cyntia. Your guide will be holding a red flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please be aware that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- On some days, due to the high risk of fire, Quinta Regaleira may be closed. Alternatively, you will visit the Palacio Nacional de Sintra
- The tour may be run by a multilingual guide