Discover Sintra natural park, and find spots with breathtaking views around the area. You will pass the Moorish castle and the surroundings of Palacio da Pena, all in half a day walk.
What to Expect
You will meet your group in Sintra National Palace, in the center Village, near the train station, and start to walk from there. You go inside the Sintra natural park and walk in paths rarely used, that will take you to spots with great views over the areas around you.
Then you will pass near the Palacio da Pena and after that you will pass near to the castle walls, where you turn heading down to Sintra center village. At the end you can stop near some typical cafes with their amazing cakes, and after you will leave the clients at the National Palace again.
What's Not Included
- Shuttle from train station to National Palace (10 min walk)
Sintra National Palace - Center Village
Know Before You Go
• Available as a morning activity (09:00 to 12:30), or in the afternoon (14:00 to 17:30)
• Bring comfortable shoes with rubber soles (tennis or hiking shoes), comfortable and sporty clothes, a warm piece of clothing, and water and food for the day
• Please note that there is a minimum of 2 participants required per activity
• Please make reservations at least 5 days ahead of the tour