On this guided visit you'll get to know not only Capuchos Convent, in the Sintra Mountains, but also the stories of those who lived at the Convent centuries ago.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
In the main entrance of Sintra train station (the last station of Sintra's line, the one which gives access to Sintra's Village) you will find your guide (the bearded face person in the logo) or someone holding your name; Av. Dr. Miguel Bombarda, 2710 Sintra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Making noise
Know before you go
- This guided visit is not recommended for people with limited mobility