Sintra: 2-Hour Private Surf Lesson at Praia Grande
- Improve your skills in a customized, one-one-one lesson
- Find the best spot to guarantee optimal conditions for each level
- Enjoy a fun, outdoor activity, suitable for anyone between 8 and 60
- Surf with high-quality equipment suited to your level and sanitized wetsuits
The lesson is divided into 3 parts: practice, surf, and knowledge. First, go over your expectations and objectives for the lesson. Warm-up on the beach and go over some technical work with the trainer.
Next, go over the safety rules and learn the characteristics of the beach and the surf. Then, hit the water to put your new skills to practice. Lastly, your trainer will teach you how to evolve your technique as much as possible in order to get the best results in the short term. Learn to respect the sea and its surroundings in a fun and mindful way.
Conditions vary from day to day, and, in the event that conditions are not optimal at Praia Grande, you will be transported to a different surf spot.
- 2-hour lesson
- Transfer to a different beach, if needed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet the group at Avenida Alfredo Coelho. Look for the “Surf at Praia Grande” sign and logos on a wooden house at the side of the main road. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the activity starts. If the activity changes to a different beach, the local provider will get in contact the day before to arrange meeting point and transfer.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• This activity is suitable for everyone between the ages of 8 and 60
• Opening hours are subject to change depending on the season and sea conditions