Private Evening Walk: Sintra Mountains Inbetween Wolves
- Discover Sintra's Mountains in total silence at night
- See the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean in the distance
- Learn about the area's history from a historian guide
- Walk in the evening in one of the most untouched parts of Sintra's Mountains
The walk will be about 5 kilometers, spanning around 4 hours, on regular and soft irregular terrain. The effort implied is equivalent to spending a whole afternoon strolling around Sintra, with its various ups and downs. You'll travel under the black arc of the night sky, dotted with a thousand stars, to discover a hidden past that's almost impossible to imagine.
Watch the sun falling over the Atlantic Ocean. After sunset you will enter the forest and learn about the wolves, wild boars, and friars who once roamed these paths.
Your historian guide will tell you about the religious orders and unusual stories from the area's history.
- Pickup at Sintra Train Station to take you to the starting point in the mountains
- A safety vest, so you can be safe and visible in the dark of the night
- Inside access to monuments
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
At the main entrance to Sintra train station (the last station of Sintra's line, the one which gives access to Sintra's Village) you will find your guide (the bearded face person in the logo) or someone holding your name; Av. Dr. Miguel Bombarda, 2710 Sintra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
• This walk is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• This walk is not recommended for people with cardiac conditions
• Since it is in the mountains you will find lots of ups and downs on the route