Marvel at Pena Palace, one of the most magnificent and recognisable tourist attractions of Portugal. The palace exemplifies the 19th century Romanticism style of architecture and stands atop a rocky peak, which is the second highest point in Sintra Hills.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Admire the beauty of Sintra from one of the highest hills of the region
- Marvel at the 19th century Romanticism style of architecture
- Explore the forested grounds and natural beauty of Pena Park
- Save time and benefit from skip-the-line access
- Snap some of the most iconic and picturesque pictures
- Entrance ticket to the Park and Pena Palace
- Online booking fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Guided tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Estrada da Pena, 2710-609 Sintra, Portugal. To get to Pena Palace by CAR and PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: BY CAR FROM LISBON: If driving to Sintra, take the IC19 (from Lisbon), IC30 (from Mafra) or EN9 (turning off the A5 motorway to Cascais). When you arrive in the town’s historic centre, you’ll see a vertical sign showing the way to Pena (3.5 km). GPS coordinates: 38º 47’ 16.45” N 9º 23’ 15.35” W BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION FROM LISBON TO SINTRA By train (Comboios de Portugal) – Take the Sintra Line Departure stations: • Estação do Oriente • Estação do Rossio • Estação de Entrecampos By bus from Sintra (historic centre) to National Palace of Pena By bus (Scotturb) • From Sintra Train Station – Pena Circuit From Sintra, take Scotturb bus No. 434, which runs from the railway station to the Palace of Pena. Please note that parking lots at Pena Park Entrance are limited and have an extra cost. There are no parking lots up to the palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pena Palace is located in Sintra, which is located about 30 kilometers from Lisbon – you can reach Sintra easily by taking the train from Lisbon
- This ticket allows you to skip the line to the ticket office. You may still need to wait in line to enter the palace.
- Tickets are valid until December 31, 2021
- The park is open from 10 AM-6 PM, with last ticket and last admission at 5 PM
- The palace is open from 10 AM-6 PM, with last ticket at 5 PM and last admission at 5:30 PM
- Please note that parking lots at Pena Park Entrance are limited and have an extra cost. There are no parking lots up to the palace.
- Parques de Sintra seasonal opening hours: December 24-25 and Jan 1 - closed all day. December 31 3:00 PM, and January 2-3: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, last admission at midday.