Explore Palacio Nacional Sintra, the only palace built during the Middle Ages by Portuguese monarchs that has survived to the present day virtually intact. This monument is distinguished by its outstanding historical, architectural, and artistic value.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the thousand year-old history of the National Palace of Sintra
- Marvel at the best-preserved medieval royal palace in Portugal
- Walk in the footsteps of Portuguese royals
- Visit one of the most important and historical monuments of Portugal, right in the heart of Sintra
- Admire the Manueline and Mudejar architecture and water features of the courtyards
- Entry ticket to the National Palace of Sintra
- Audio guide
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
National Palace of Sintra, Largo Rainha Dona Amélia, 2710-616 Sintra. How to reach the National Palace of Sintra by car: • If driving to Sintra, take the IC19 (from Lisbon), IC30 (from Mafra) or EN9 (turning off the A5 motorway to Cascais). GPS Coordinates: 38º 47’ 50.50” N 9º 23’ 25.87” W. By public transport from Lisbon: • Take the train (Cambios de Portugal). Sintra Line Departure stations: Estação do Oriente, Estação do Rossio / Estação de Entrecampos. • Take the bus (Scotturb) from Sintra Train Station (Scotturb). Buses No. 434 and 435 run from the railway station to the National Palace of Sintra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- National Palace of Sintra opening hours: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM. Last admission 5:30 PM.
- Parques de Sintra seasonal opening hours: December 24-25 and Jan 1 - closed all day. December 31 and January 2-3: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, last admission at midday.