Explore the historic sights of Lisbon on a panoranic 2-hour tour by vintage Citroen 2CV, and get a new perspective of the city’s most emblematic points, such as the Parque das Nações, St. George’s Castle, Casa dos Bicos, Alfama district, and more.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a vintage private car Citroen 2CV for a scenic tour of Lisbon with a difference. The 2-hour private tour takes you to many of the city’s most famous sites, starting with the Parque das Nações, site of the Lisbon Expo 98.
Admire the futuristic architecture along the River Tagus, before heading into the old quarters of the city. Stop at St. George’s Castle (optional visit), high on one of the city's hills, and get a beautiful view over the town and river. Continue to the enchanting Alfama district, built by the Moors following their typical plan of narrow, winding streets. Pass the Casa dos Bicos with its curious Renaissance and Manueline façade.
Next, explore the Belem district, testament to the glory days of Portuguese discoveries in the 15th and 16th centuries. After a short stop at the Monument of the Discoveries, Belem Tower, and Jeronimos Monastery (optional visit), go to the historic “Pasteis de Belem” pastry shop and try a traditional Pastel de Belem (egg custard tart) and coffee.
End by driving along the Avenida da Liberdade to Praça do Marquês de Pombal (Marquis of Pombal Square), pausing at the Eduardo VII Park for a souvenir photo.
- Transportation by classic Citroen 2CV
- Traditional "Pastel de Nata (egg-custard tart)"
- Driver assistance throughout
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Guide at monuments
Know Before You Go
• Tours cancelled up to 72 hours before scheduled departure are entitled to a full refund; for cancellations of less than 72 hours, the full cost of the tour will be charged
• Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera
• Pick-up is available from hotels in Lisbon, or from the airport or pier