Singapore: World War II History Tour
Pickup optionalPickup service begins either 30 or 45 minutes prior to the tour starting time, depending on your hotel location. You must contact the local partner at email@example.com to verify your exact pickup point at least 24 hours prior to your tour date.
- Visit the Kranji War Memorial, a site where fallen Commonwealth war veterans are honored
- Learn about the Japanese occupation of Singapore
- Visit notable military sites of the Changi area
Start the tour at the Kranji War Memorial which honors fallen Commonwealth war veterans who died in battle during World War II. Then proceed to the Changi area to visit Changi Prison Wall, Changi Chapel temporary exhibit, and Changi Beach Park. Learn about the years of the Japanese occupation of Singapore, and its aftermath after 1945. Drive past other significant landmarks such as Selarang Barracks, Changi Air Base, and the Johor Battery.
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Admission to attractions where applicable
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Drinks and meals
Prepare for the activity
You must contact the local partner at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your exact pickup point at least 24 hours prior to your tour date. Guests who did not advise any pickup location are required to make their own way to the tour coordination center located at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel (392 Havelock Road Singapore 169663). Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Pickup begins 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pickup time
• Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel.
• Please provide your hotel details when booking