Tread lightly, for treasures lie beneath a historic hill in the heart of the city - the spot where both 14th century Singapura and modern Singapore were born.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
- Meet at the Outdoor Lift at the Entrance of Fort Canning Centre (5 Cox Terrace, Fort Canning Hill) - Guide will be wearing their guide license. Ask the guide if this is the walking tour called "Of Graves, Guns & Battles".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring an umbrella or poncho, and a bottle of water
- There are a number of stairs to be climbed during the course of this walking tour.
- Private tours are available at different rates. Please inquire for more details
- Children below 7 years old are free of charge