Immerse yourself underwater at the S.E.A. Aquarium and discover more than 100,000 marine animals.
What to Expect
Venture through the fascinating world beneath the sea as you explore the ocean realm of S.E.A. Aquarium, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across 49 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next.
Get acquainted with the marine habitat as you meet magnificent hammerhead sharks, come face-to-face with bottlenose dolphins, discover sea life up close at the Touch Pool, and watch the colorful fish, rays and sharks surround you in the panoramic Open Ocean. As the world's largest aquarium, an awe-inspiring experience awaits as you unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet.
- S.E.A Aquarium One-Day Admission Pass is included in the tour, and non-refundable if not used
What's Not Included
- Meals and Drinks
- Pick-up from hotel
- Drop off at hotel
Tickets to be collected at K16 booth, basement coach park, Resort World Sentosa between 10:00 and 14:00.
Know Before You Go
• Park operating hours are subject to changes without prior notice. Guests may visit www.rwsentosa.com for updates prior to th tour
• No refund
• Change of date is allowed once ticket is issued
• Child tickets available for age 4 - 12
• Island admission to Sentosa is chargeable at selected gateway