Singapore Gardens by the Bay: Day Admission TicketsProduct ID: 66124
From $19.99 per personBook now
- Experience the Mediterranean-like climate of the Flower Dome in the Bay South Garden
- See the world's tallest indoor waterfall in the Cloud Forest
- Marvel at the 16-story manmade trees in the Supertree Grove
Its waterfront gardens (Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central) and conservatories (Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) as well as the newly-opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible manmade structures ever built to house flora and fauna from around the world.
You’ll have full access to the conservatories and learn about the powerful interconnectedness of ecological elements. See the tallest indoor waterfall, walk in the Supertree Grove, and then cross the OCBC Skyway for spectacular views of Marina Bay.
With countless attractions that appeal to both grown-ups and children, Gardens by the Bay is the perfect way to spend a day in Singapore!
- Admission to both the Flower Dome & Cloud Forest garden conservatories
- OCBC Skyway ticket (tickets can be purchased for cash only at the Ticketing Hub or near the entrance to the OCBC Skyway)
18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore (You will receive your Garden by the Bay admission ticket via email. Please proceed to the information counter on arrival for redemption.） (Open in Google Maps)
• Last admission is at 20:30
• Ticket redemption hours are from 09:00-18:00 daily
• Child ticket ages are 3-12 years
• Visit gardensbythebay.com.sg in advance for a schedule of conservatory maintenance dates
• Admission to the Supertree Grove (excluding OCBC Skyway bridge which connects the Supertrees) is free, as is admission to the regular garden areas
• You will receive an instant confirmation voucher upon booking, but this cannot be used to redeem the Singapore Gardens by the Bay ticket
• You will receive a separate voucher email from the local operator after booking, where you can find your Singapore Gardens by the Bay ticket
Product ID: 66124