Singapore Flyer Ticket: 30-Minute Adventure
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Experience this top Singapore attraction that stands over 40 stories high
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the world’s tallest Ferris wheel
- Marvel at the breathtaking, panoramic views of Singapore’s Marina Bay and the entire island city
What to Expect
The Singapore Flyer, considered the largest observation wheel in the world, is located in the Marina Centre complex where you’ll also find a wide range of shops, restaurants, activities, and facilities.
On your flight you’ll ride in a comfortable air-conditioned capsule and rise to a point more than 40 stories in the air. It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete a rotation around this wheel.
In addition to the amazing views you’ll have of the Marina Bay, you’ll also look down on the Marina Bay Street Circuit, home to the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Admission fees
What's Not Included
- Transfers and hotel pick-up/drop off service
Please collect your tickets at the following address prior to the flight: Chinatown Visitors Center 2 Banda St Singapore 059962 Chinatown Opening Hours Monday to Friday: 09:30 - 20:30 Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays: 09:30 - 21:30
What to Remember
Please collect your tickets at the following address prior to the flight:
Chinatown Visitors Center
2 Banda St
Monday to Sunday, and public holidays: 09:30 - 21:00
Please arrive 30 minutes before your flight time.
Product ID: 2835