Spend a day exploring the award-winning Singapore Zoo, where animals roam freely in open and naturalistic habitats. Take in shows and feedings, admire the views from the tram, and stop for refreshments at an on-site café or restaurant.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You will receive your Singapore Zoo Timeslot Booking Order by email. Please book your timeslot on the URL stated on the Timeslot Booking Order to retrieve your e-ticket. Proceed directly to Park's Gantry with the e-ticket for entry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The opening hours are 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily with the last admission at 5:30 PM
- The opening hours for Rainforest Kidzworld are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Children between 3 and 12 years old are eligible for a child ticket
- A senior is defined as a person at 60 years of age and above for the purpose of determining whether an entrance ticket to a WRS Park is required
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, tram rides, animal shows, Rainforest Kidz World, scheduled Animal Token Feeding Sessions & Keepers’ Chit Chat are suspended until further notice