Off the Eaten Track: Private Singapore Food Tour
- Go on a 4-hour guided Singapore food tour
- Enjoy over 13 tastings of the best street food in Singapore
- Follow a fully licensed (and foodie) guide
- Benefit from a private food tour
- Have refreshing Singaporean drinks and bottled water
With so much food to choose from, eating in Singapore can be intimidating for the uninitiated. Fear not - join this Singapore food tour and hit the ground running.
On this private Singapore food tour, you’ll be taken on a 4-hour culinary adventure through one of the city’s little-known foodie neighborhoods. Gorge on the best roasted pork and char siu in the city, work your chopsticks over pohpia fresh spring rolls and sticky rojak salad, eat crispy oyster omelets and thunder tea rice at a food court, and gorge on steamy dim sum, among more than a dozen dishes and snacks.
- All food and drink
- Licensed guide
- 4-hour walking tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes