Put your navigating skills to the test as you attempt to escape from Jewel Changi's Mirror Maze, the world's first mirror maze based in a garden setting.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore a world of illusions at the Mirror Maze
- Let the kids run loose and bask in the clouds at the Foggy Bowls
- Discover flowers from around the world in the Petal Garden
Enter the one-of-a-kind Mirror Maze in Jewel Changi Airport set in an outdoor canopy park. Experience the surreal feeling of getting lost in a mirror maze covered in greenery and flowers. Test your problem-solving skills with a mind-boggling infinity chamber located at the end of the maze, if you make it to the end.
Afterward, pay a visit to Canopy Park. Play around on the Discovery Slides and mess about in the cloud-like mist of the Foggy Bowls. Get a selfie with the many animal topiaries in Topiary Park and soak up the sights and smells of the flowers in Petal Park.
- Admission fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please proceed directly to either the Mirror Maze or Canopy Park entrance which are located at the top level of Jewel Changi Airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Discovery Slides are not suitable for those shorter than 110 centimeters