Leap through the air as you bounce around a giant net suspended above the ground in Jewel Changi Airport then explore the 4 areas of nature and fun at Canopy Park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Admire the animal-shaped topiaries in the Topiary Walk
- Reach for the skies on the Bouncing Net
- Let the kids run loose and bask in the clouds at the Foggy Bowls
- Discover flowers from around the world in the Petal Garden
- Walk above the airport on the Walking Net
Experience the thrill of bouncing around one of the world's largest indoor net attractions at Jewel Changi Aiport in Singapore. Choose from admission to either the bouncing or walking net followed by access to the Canopy Park.
At the Walking Net, enjoy a 50-meter long walk above the retail wing of the airport. Stroll through the air whilst suspended 25 meters above the ground.
At the Bouncing Net, reach for the skies as you jump through a giant trampoline suspended in mid-air. Reach heights of up to 8 meters above Level 5 of the airport.
Afterward, come back down to earth with a visit to Canopy Park. Play around on the Discovery Slides and mess about in the cloud-like mist of the Foggy Bowls. Get a selfie with the many animal topiaries in Topiary Park and soak up the sights and smells of the flowers in Petal Park.
- Admission fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People under 3 ft 6 in (110 cm)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please proceed directly to Manulife Sky Nets located at the top floor of Jewel Changi Airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors