Explore authentic Singapore on this history tour by bike. Discover the city’s fascinating history as you pedal through the streets and ride along the Singapore River on a fun half-day bicycle tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located at the intersection of North Bridge Road and Jalan Sultan Road on the ground floor retail unit of Block 462 Crawford Lane. Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/91sVqGLPtuvFC6yj9Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants. The activity provider reserves the right to reschedule to another slot/day, if the min. number of participants is not reached
- The activity provider reserves the right to amend the route depending on real-time conditions
- Please reach out to the activity provider if you book 48 hours (or less) before the tour