There’s no better way than a bike tour to see how a city fits together. Orient yourself in Singapore and discover the city’s fascinating history as you pedal 12 miles (20 kilometers) of gentle terrain on this fascinating half-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
462 Crawford Lane, #01-57, at the junction of North Bridge Road and Jalan Sultan Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants. The activity provider reserves the right to reschedule to another slot/day, should the number of participants is not reached
- The activity provider reserves the right to amend the route depending on real-time conditions