Singapore Gardens by the Bay: National Garden DayTourProduct ID: 33094
From US$21.75 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceComplimentary pick-up service from major hotels is included (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel).
- Cover lots of ground with 54 hectares of National Garden at your feet
- Visit the Flower Dome; home to plants from the Med and subtropical regions
- Explore the plant life of Montane Region in the Cloud Forest
- Stand below and admire the magnificent 35 meter manmade waterfall
Replicating the cool and dry Mediterranean climate, the Flower Dome features 9 different gardens from 6 continents – Baobabs and Bottle Trees, Succulent Garden, Australian Garden, South African Garden, South American Garden, California Garden, Mediterranean Garden, Olive Grove, and Changing Flower Field Display.
At the Cloud Forest, explore the highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants, and ferns from the cool-moist Tropical Montane region, one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls, standing at 35 meters, as well as 7 discovery zones – Lost World, Cloud Walk, Treetop Walk, Crystal Mountain, Earth Check, +5 Degrees, and Secret Garde
- Admission to Conservatories
- Pick-up from city hotels to tour center to Gardens By The Bay
- Admission to OCBC Skyway
- Drop off at hotel
Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to tour starting time and it is recommended you be ready 15 minutes before the advised time.You must reconfirm directly with Tour East - Singapore at least 24 hours prior to your tour/activity date. If you are not arriving within the specified timeframe, please contact Tour East - Singapore prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination. (Open in Google Maps)
• Cloud Forest will be closed for maintenance on: March 27, April 17, May 15, June 12, July 10, August 28, September 25, October 16, November 16 and December 11 2017
Product ID: 33094