Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass
- Take in stunning, 360-degree views of Singapore's southern precinct
- Get bird's-eye views of Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa, and more
- Visit Mount Faber Park and experience one of the oldest hilltop parks in Singapore
- Enjoy the most unique way to travel to Sentosa Island
Relish in 360-degree views of the city's southern precinct as you soar high above the scenic highway. Glide above the hill of Mount Faber and through a skyscraper to cross the harbor. Look for dolphins down below at Adventure Cove Waterpark at Resorts World Sentosa Singapore. Pay a visit to the Sentosa Cable Car Museum and see the world's largest cable car cabin made out of Lego.
Access 2 cable car lines on the Singapore Cable Car network. Soar over the jungle, sand, and sea on the Sentosa Line, and catch the Mount Faber Line from the mainland to Sentosa to enjoy all the attractions at your own pace on arrival. Get easy access to attractions such as the Skyline Luge, Adventureland, MegaZip, and Madame Tussauds at Imbiah Lookout Station, visit Universal Studios Singapore from Merlion Station, or go to the restored gun battery at Fort Siloso from Siloso Point Station.
- 2-way cable car ride on both the Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line
- Spacious, wheelchair- and stroller-friendly cabin
Prepare for the activity
You will receive a separate voucher from the local operator within 1 business day after booking. With that e-ticket, you may choose to proceed to any of the following ticket counters for redemption: • Harbourfront Station Ticket Counter: HarbourFront Tower 2 and 3, Harbourfront Place, Level 1, Singapore 099254 • Imbiah Lookout Ticket Counter: 50 Imbiah Road, next to the gift shop • Mount Faber Peak Station: 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore 099203 • Imbiah Lookout Station Ticketing Counter • Merlion Station Ticketing Counter • Siloso Point Station Ticketing CounterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Mount Faber Line Cable Car will be closed from September 16 to September 22, 2019 (inclusive) and will resume its operations on September 23, 2019
• Sentosa Line Cable Car will be closed from September 23 to September 29, 2019 (inclusive) and will resume its operations on September 30, 2019