One and half hr sunset cruise aboard an exceptional, stable boat along the south-west coast of St.Maarten. With max. 12 passengers on board it is a personable and intimate sailing experience. The music is the wind in the sails, water against the hull.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Starting time 5:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Experience true sailing aboard a unique boat
- See the south west coast from a different perspective enjoying a drink and snack
- Enjoy the tranquility listening to the wind in the sails and water against the hull
- Skippered by the owner Pieter with close to 40 years of experience captaining big & small sailing ships
- Only 12 passengers maximum on board
- Sailing experience, drinks: alcoholic and non-alcoholic and snacks
- Hotel Pick Up and Transport to meeting point, Gratuities
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Nowhere Special Restaurant Sign on the Road. Pieter, the captain will be there with the dinghy on the dock at the lagoon side of the Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You must remove your shoes on board.
- The transport to and from the boat to the dock is per dinghy.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.