Be the envy of all your friends and snorkel between the tectonic plates of North America and Europe at the Silfra Fissure in Þingvellir National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the company's parking lot at Silfra in Thingvellir National Park. You can park your car at P5 parking lot at Thingvellir and walk to the Tröll Snorkel Meeting Point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part
- You must be physically fit to take part
- You must be comfortable in the water and able to swim
- You must be at least 12 years old
- You must be able to communicate in English
- You must weigh between 45 kilograms (99 pounds) and 120 kilograms (264 pounds)
- You must be at least 145 centimeters and no more than 200 centimeters tall
- Be prepared to wear a sometimes tight and constricting dry suit
- All participants must read, sign and follow the directions on the medical statement form linked in the voucher information section.
- You will need to get medical clearance from a doctor in order to participate if you are 60 years old or over
- Not suitable for wheelchair users