Go on an adventurous safari and witness the majestic beauty of Sri Lanka’s wildlife that attracts local and international wildlife enthusiasts alike in great numbers. See the vast wildlife of the Wasgamuwa National Park on a safari in a private 4x4 jeep.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Wasgamuwa National Park Entrance GateOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note that no breakfast, lunch, or dinner is included on this tour
- Animal trackers are subject to availability at the time of entering the park