Discover the historic rock fortress of Sigiriya and explore the cave complex of Dambulla on a day trip from Colombo. Be picked up directly from your accommodation and enjoy a small group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Colombo.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove their shoes and hats. Shoulders and knees should also be covered
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Guests must climb 1250 stairs at Sigiriya Lion
- The duration of the transfers is approximate and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Breakfast stop is available between 08.30 AM to 09.00 AM