See the artistic, religious, and cultural treasures of Siena on a 90-minute guided walking tour. The best way to take in Siena's important sites is on foot, as your guide tells you about the city’s noble families and the famous Siena palio along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide in front of Santa Maria della Scala Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that during the winter season (from November 16th to March 14th) the tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 4 people
- The tour can be bilingual
- Cathedral admission is not available on Sundays and bank holidays. If you book for Sunday, please note that you will be visiting another museum instead
- The Spanish option requires a minimum of 4 participants