Discover Siena's famous sites and hidden gems on a guided walking tour. Enjoy pre-booked, priority access to the cathedral to uncover its stunning art and architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet under the big tree by the Basilica of San Domenico. Your guide will be holding a sign with the logo of the activity provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Cathedral of Siena is an operating church, and it can be closed to visitors for any liturgical reason, even without warning (for the funeral of a Cardinal, for example)