Join this private tour of the Cathedral of Siena dedicated to the Virgin Mary, a magnificent monument, including works of art from the Middles Ages to the contemporary period created by artists like Michelangelo and Bernini.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the Cathedral ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Shoulders and knees have to be covered in order to enter the church
- Duration: 1-hour and 15 minutes