Discover the main attractions in Siena, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a guided walking tour. Explore the stunning cathedral (Duomo) or a Contrade Museum and Il Campo during the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Santa Maria della Scala Museum building, Piazza del Duomo 2, Siena.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- On Sundays from April to August, when the cathedral is not accessible due to religious services, the tour will include a visit to one of the Contrade Museums
- The tour can be in Italian, English, or both languages in case of a mixed group of Italian and non-Italian speakers