Siena is a picturesque and charming Medieval town in the centre of Tuscany. Explore this beautiful town with a local professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of San Domenico churchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.