Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from Siena. Admire lush vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills, and stunning views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guides at Piazza Antonio Gramsci, 7, 53100 Siena SI, Italy (in front of Antico Bar La Lizza).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- The tour duration is 2.5 hours (1.5 hours of horse riding; 1 hour of transfers).
- Participants are required to provide a complete vaccination certificate, proof of COVID-19 recovery within 6 months, or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the tour. One of these documents is mandatory to join the activity; otherwise, no refund will be provided.