Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on a scenic driving tour. Stop for lunch at a Chianti winery and marvel at medieval villages among the rolling hills.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- If you sign up for the tour as a driver you must be able to drive the car
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- The tour runs in small groups with a maximum of 8 vehicles
- To drive the 500 Fiat car you must sign a rental contract for which you will need a driver's license and credit card (no ATM or debit card)
- At the time of rental, a pre-authorization on a credit card will be made as a deposit for any damage, which will be refunded upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage
- Due to the size of the vehicle, a maximum of 3 people are allowed in a car
- In case of bad weather, which is beyond the tour operator's control, the tour will be cancelled for security reasons and no refund will be issued.