Enjoy a full day private tour to Preah Vihear temple from Siem Reap. Visit a town of Anlong Veng which was served as the last head quarter of Khmer Rouge lasted till 1998. Visit a world heritage temple of Preah Vihear along the border.
What to Expect
7:00am, depart from your hotel for a whole day trip to Preah Vihear from Siem Reap by driving via Anlong Veng (118km 2 and half-hours drive). Anlong Veng was a former strong hold of Khmer Rouge; visit the house of former Khmer Rouge commander, Tamok, (the butcher).
Continue another one hour drive to Preah Vihear, the 10th Century temple Unesco World Heritage. Preah Vihear was built in different period, from 10th to late 12th century by various Khmer Kings.
Picnic lunch on spot
The top of the mountain where the temple situated, visit its beautiful carving and bas – relief as well as you can view the landscape of Cambodia and Thailand.
Drive back to Siem Reap, if time permit, you can visit Banteay Srei (Angkor Pass is not included) and other temples along the way.
Arrive to Siem Reap around 5pm, tour ends at your hotel.
- All land transportation by private, air-con vehicle (4 wheels drive for group of 1 & 2 pax and from 3 pax up with mini-van)
- Experienced ENGLISH speaking guide
- Entrance free for Sightseeing
- Lunch at local restaurant as motioned in itinerary
- Mineral water and cold tissues on tours
What's Not Included
- Angkor Pass (if visit Banteay Srei temple)
- All other meals & beverages
- Personal expenses and Tips
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund