Spend a memorable day in Cambodia with a visit to the great Tonle Sap lake. Take a boat to the floating village, and later explore the Rolous temples, from the early Angkor period. You’ll also enjoy a buffet dinner and a traditional Apsara dance show.
What to Expect
In the morning you’ll drive from Siem Reap to the great Tonle Sap lake and river system on this full-day excursion. From the shores of the lake a boat will take you on the short ride to Chong Phneas floating village.
The lake, which is so large it resembles an ocean, is a rich source of fish that are caught and exported by the residents of a number of fishing villages.
Visit a fish and crocodile farm nearby, and have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch you’ll continue on to see the temples in the Rolous group, dating from the early Angkor period of 802-1431. Preah Ko temple was built by King Indravarman I in 879. Bakong was built in 881, and Lolei was built by King Yasovarman I in 893.
End the day’s tour with a buffet dinner and Apsara dance show at a Siem Reap restaurant.
- Pick-up and drop off hotel in Siem Reap
- Drinking water and cool towel during the trip
- Transportation during the tour
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- 1-day Angkor Park temple pass
- Ticket for the boat to visit the floating village
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All the services mentioned in the description
What's Not Included
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Tips for driver and guide
- Buffet dinner with Apsara dance show
- Any service not mentioned in the description
Know Before You Go
• No-show – 100 per cent of the tour price charged
• 1 week to 1 day before the tour – 50 per cent charged
• 2 weeks to 1 week – 30 per cent charged
• 3 weeks to 2 weeks – 10 per cent charged
• 4 weeks – no charge