Enjoy a copper wire jewelry class and go home with a beautiful bracelet of your own creation to show off.
What to Expect
Copper wire is generally known as a go-to material for electrical infrastructure throughout the world, but it can also be used to create beautiful jewelry that really catches the eye.
Your class is led by Muy Seu Bel, an undeniable talent in the jewelry-making realm. Muy developed a passion for jewelry after a Filipino volunteer he once worked with taught him how to make it. He now operates his own workshop to share his craft with travelers from around the world, opening their eyes to the world of jewelry creation.
All materials are included, and Muy's instruction is patient, clear, and engaging. Let your imagination run wild as you design and create a copper wire bracelet that's unique to your tastes and personality. Bring it home as a remembrance of a rewarding experience.
- Guided copper wire bracelet workshop
- Copper wire
- Commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Transportation to meeting point
Know Before You Go
• You must be 8 or older.
• Maximum group size is 10 people.
• You do not need previous blacksmith experience.
• Hours of operation are 9 AM to 3 PM daily. You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.