Visit Phnom Kulen National Park and discover the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire. See the River of 1000 Lingas with its myriad symbols carved along a riverbed and pay respect to the reclining Buddha on the top of the mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel lobby.
- Private group
Select participants and date