Enjoy a full day excursion to explore two of Cambodia’s more remote temples. The lost Koh Ker and Beng Mealea are located approximately 120KM from Siem Reap city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 438 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Discover the lost Cambodian city with your friendly and professional English-speaking guide
- Admire Koh Ker temple, a 7-tier-pyramid temple once known as Chok Gargyar
- Visit Beng Mealea, which means ‘Lotus Pond’ and its amazing ruins
- Private Transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Refreshment drink and cold towel
- Koh Ker entrance fee: $10/per person
- Beng Mealea entrance fee: $5/per person
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- As you will be visiting this sightseeing spot, please wear long pants and a long shirt.