Experience the ancient temples of Angkor by bike. Cycle the small dirt tracks and learn about the ancient history of Tha Prom and the Elephant Terrace from your expert guide. Lunch included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Wander through the ancient Angkor temples free from the crowds
- Encounter the hidden temples that few tourists find
- Suitable for the entire family
- Led by an experienced guide
- Delicious local lunch included
- Bike hire (mountain bike)
- English speaking guide
- Lunch, water and snacks
- Angkor Historical Park Pass. You will need an Angkor Pass for this tour. If you don't already have one, you can purchase one upon entry to the Angkor Zone on the morning of the tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Pregnant women
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the Grasshopper Shop, Grasshopper Shop Siem Reap. Street #26, between Achasava St. and Wat Bo Rd.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- We have a full range of bike sizes from children's to XXL. We also have tagalong bikes for less confident cycling children and baby seats if you want to bring along the little ones.